Digital Marketing Specalist
The Space Coast’s Greatest Hits Station WSBH 98.5 The Beach is seeking a talented and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced working environment with the knowledge to navigate within the digital world!
*To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com – as well as any examples of digital design/content creation, marketing campaigns, or website development you’ve participated in or created!*
Updating station website and various social media accounts, designing and producing content for email campaigns, video production and editing, graphic design for social media and marketing campaigns, and general off-air talent support. Assist the Production Team for events, contesting, and copy writing as well as other duties as needed.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at 98.5 The Beach you will be responsible for
- Creation of all graphics, digital content, audio and video that appeal to a targeted audience.
- Updating of website and all social media accounts regularly.
- Adhere to 98.5 The Beach “branding” in all aspects in the digital world including but not limited to: graphic design for promotions/contests, email campaigns, social media posts, event listings and more.
- Work closely with sales and production teams to execute creative online promotions/contests that drive new listeners and followers.
- Cover station events and appearances as needed on location, providing content, audio and video, as well as social media updates.
- Assist the Prize Patrol Team as needed for fun promotions and contests as well as on location events and appearances of the station.
Knowledgeable and experienced in various social networking platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Proficiency in WordPress or other webhosting service as well as some knowledge in HTML, CSS, Java, PHP or other website coding and development.
Demonstrated experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects and/or other design and creation platforms.
Working knowledge with basic photography, videography, along with basic editing skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Functional knowledge of interactive technologies and digital trends
Demonstrated ability to learn new technology and digital skills quickly.
Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, communicating effectively with sales and production teams to execute contracts and campaigns correctly.
Excellent clear oral and written communication skills; strong writing and editing skills.
Ability to plan, organize, and complete all projects and designs within deadline or other scheduling.
High degree of attention to detail and optimal work standards with the ability to be flexible when the need arises.
Ability to accept and apply feedback in a fast-paced extremely creative environment, with the knowledge to implement changes or feedback when necessary.
Desire to grown and develop additional skills
Horizon Broadcasting Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Experienced Account Executive
WSBH 98.5 “The Beach” radio is looking for a full-time experienced Media Sales Executive in the Brevard County area. The ideal candidate should have two or more years in outside sales experience. While persons with related advertising experience are preferred, sales candidates who enjoy working in a highly competitive business are encouraged to apply. The position will be commission based. This is not a desk job! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send a copy of your resume and a note as to why you think this is the perfect job for you to: Karen Eidman, General Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are highly driven, competitive and love sales, this may be the job for you! – Account Executive
Want the opportunity to make a great income? The Space Coast’s Greatest Hits Station WSBH 98.5 The Beach is seeking a talented Full-Time Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. As an Account Executive you will identify and develop new business opportunities, build and grow existing long-term client relationships, and help clients achieve their business goals by educating them about our suite of radio, digital and print solutions. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, organized, have a disciplined approach to maintaining day-to-day sales activity levels, have the ability to solve problems, and possess strong presentation and communication skills. The ultimate goal is to build the trust of our clients while helping the company and yourself exceed monthly and annual goals. We look for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit that are competitive in nature, driven to achieve sales goals and who have the ability to first seek to understand a problem, and then develop creative ideas and solution. The ultimate goal is to build the trust of our clients while helping the company and yourself exceed monthly and annual goals. This role requires an intense desire for success and a work ethic to match! This not an easy job, but if you are good, so are the rewards!
In return, we offer a unique career opportunity to realize your full potential as a sales professional at the only locally owned and operated music formatted radio station in Brevard County. You will have the unique ability in this market to offer your clients world-class products that also include print and digital solutions. You will receive competitive compensation and a full benefits package.
Who We Are
Horizon Broadcasting is a full-service Media Group and includes WSBH 98.5 The Beach in Melbourne, WHLG The Coast 101.3 in Stuart, and WTSM/ESPN 97.9 in Tallahassee. In addition to radio, we offer best in class digital marketing solutions as well as one of the country’s top community newspapers, the Hometown News, located in Brevard, Volusia and Indian River/St. Lucie & Martin Counties.
- Continuously prospect and aggressively seek new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Learn about the customer’s business and use that knowledge to prepare effective sales presentations incorporating industry research and campaign performance data and creative ideas to present to customers that will assist in the achievement of their overall business goals.
- Develop, grow and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements, and close business.
- Enter sales contract details for station clients.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals
- Provide forecast to Sales Manager.
- Document daily sales activities and achievements in CRM (Efficio).
- Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Follow up with customer on payment issues as needed.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, upbeat, outgoing personality.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction, product quality and achieving positive outcomes.
- Self-motivated, and persistent performer who works well independently and with team members.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop new business relationships in an outside sales role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication, negotiation and presentation skills; the ability to communicate persuasively, professionally and effectively by way of phone, email, text, social media platforms (ie. LinkedIn).
- Ability to multi-task and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of closing business and exceeding goals.
- Goal-oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- High energy and passion for the job.
- Flexible and creative.
- Excellent presenter to clients of sales opportunities and post-sale successes.
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects.
- Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic.
- Likes to be compensated well for hard work!
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and a good driving record are required for this position.
- Media Sales background or previous sales experience.
- A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Extensive contacts and relationships with local decision makers.
- Knowledge and experience in digital media sales.
- Working knowledge using a CRM and Nielsen Tapscan.
· Medical Insurance
· Monthly gas allowance
· Monthly Incentive program
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Paid Vacation & Holidays
· Commission-based organization with uncapped earning potential
· Collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
Horizon Broadcasting Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Broadcast MediaNewspapersOnline Media
To ask about other career opportunities please use the contact form below: