WSBH-FM 98.5 The Beach – Horizon Boradcasting Company, LLC.
Contest Rules General Overview
- Must be at least 18 to enter (21 in some contests). Must be a legally licensed United States Driver/Resident and reside in Brevard County and hold verifiable Photo ID.
- One winner per household per thirty business days. Non-transferable.
- Horizon Broadcasting (WSBH-FM) assumes no liability for unavoidable and/or unforeseen interruptions of broadcast.
- Any ties will be decided by a radon drawing of those entries unless otherwise stated. Decision of Horizon Broadcasting Management is final.
- No substitutions or duplication of prizes. No cash value. Event tickets will be available when winners is notified by the radio station during regular business hours in person only with proper valid picture ID. No mailings.
- Winner shall take possession of prize within 30 days and is responsible for all taxes and fees. Certain prizes are date specific and winners must be available on dates specified.
- No purchase necessary.
- Abuse of policy may lead to disqualification length of time determined by Horizon Broadcasting Management.
- If contest is operated via the internet, Horizon Broadcasting is not responsible for dropped connections, corrupted data or any digital transfer integrity to engage in contest. This includes any failure of the program or related applications operating the contest. Horizon Broadcasting Management shall decide in that even, final disposition of the contest at that time. Unless specifically stated otherwise in writing one entry per email address. Duplicates will be deleted.
- Unless clearly stated, prizes are not guaranteed to be awarded. Odds of winning any drawing are dependent on number of entries. Horizon Broadcasting is not responsible for lost entries.
- Employees and families of Horizon Broadcasting, agents, successors or assignee, sponsors and their sponsors along with all other Broadcast Media Companies are not eligible for entry or winnings. Contest Sponsor regulations also apply. Should conflict between station, sponsor or any other entity rules arise, station rules shall take priority. Appropriate releases, if needed, are to be signed.
- Winner grants Horizon Broadcasting permission to use their likeness and/or voice in any promotional media.
- Other restrictions may apply. Horizon Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any entrant at any time without cause.
Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner as a fully documented in the Horizon Broadcasting Company’s General Rules for Contesting available for review at the Melbourne Studios and Offices located at 380 N. Wickham Rd Suite I. Front Office hours are 9a to 5:30p Mon- Fri excluding holidays.