HERE’S TODAY’S EDITION OF- “DID YOU KNOW” –
- One in three women wish their partner would hold hands more.
- Almost 20% of women have kept a fender bender a secret from their husbands.
- 20% of workers say the temperature in the work place makes them less productive.
- 40% of women admit having thrown a shoe at someone when they were really angry.
- The average person touches their nose five times an hour without realizing it.
- A recent study finds that books are the most borrowed items in America, followed by jumper cables and then scissors.
- 47% of us say we’ll drink from the carton if nobody is watching.
- One in five married women say their engagement or wedding ring is the number one thing they would change in their lives.
- In a recent survey, people said that cracking knuckles is the most annoying personal bad habit.
DID YOU KNOW? IS PRESENTED BY EAST COAST VISION- GET 2 PAIRS OF PROGRESSIVE LENSES AND FRAMES FOR JUST $199.95. NO HIDDEN FEES! EAST COAST VISION IS “DOCTOR OF OPTOMETRY OWNED” SO EYE EXAMS ARE AVAILABLE TOO! LOCATED ON MALABAR ROAD AT “INTER-CHANGE SQUARE- PALM BAY